At Sarcina Packaging, we have the ability to produce entirely bespoke sizes of printed presentation tubes. Our customers utilise printed tubes for a large range of industries and applications, including to package bottles, posters, candles, tea, and other luxury gift items.
Printed cardboard tubes are a great way to make your product stand out in a retail environment that is dominated by traditional boxes and cartons. Your tubes can be litho printed in full-colour graphics, or digitally printed at lower volumes. The tubes can also be foiled and have spot UV applied to make them stand out on the shelf. All variants are recyclable.
Typically, we offer three types of printed tube:
- Single-piece tube with plastic or metal end caps. A simple by highly cost-effective solution that can be digitally printed at volumes starting from 50 units.
- Butt jointed tube. The internal spigot or shoulder means the base and the lid have the same diameter and create a premium-looking offering.
- Telescopic tube. The lid has a greater diameter than the base.
There are a huge variety of different covering papers that can be utilised, including fully sustainably sourced white and brown kraft papers and a variety of other coated and uncoated stocks. All tubes can be laminated with a choice of OPP laminates, including matt, gloss, soft-touch, and anti-scuff laminates.
Printed paper tubes can help you and your company to:
- Increase packing speed and fulfilment times
- Help your product stand out on the shelf
- Ensure your products are well protected
- Help to reduce void fill spend
- Increase brand awareness, and provide a unique aesthetic for your products
All dimensions and components of the tube can be customised. We are able to print the top of the lid, and the underside of the base on butt-jointed and telescopic tubes.
Our MOQ on printed telescopic and butt-jointed tubes starts from 500 units. Single-piece tubes can start with an MOQ of 50 units and due to the fact, they can be digitally printed multiple print variants can be included within the production run.
Contact Sarcina today to see how we can help take your packaging to the next level firstname.lastname@example.org